"Ibrâhim (abraham) was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was a true Muslim Hanifa (Islâmic Monotheism - to worship none but Allâh Alone) and he was not of Al-Mushrikûn (those who worshipped others along with Allâh)" (See V.2:105). [Qur'an, 3:67]
"And they say, "Be Jews or Christians, then you will be guided." Say (to them, O Muhammad), "Nay, (We follow) only the religion of Ibrâhim (abraham), Hanifa [Islamic Monotheism, i.e. to worship none but Allah (Alone)], and he was not of Al-Mushrikûn (those who worshipped others along with Allâh)." [Qur'an, 2:135]
- Raha Azeezud-Deen Batts (USA)
- Uprooting the Forces of Evil: Islam's War on Terror (Ver. 2)
- Amir Junaid Muhadith [formerly Loon of Bad Boy Ent.] talks to Islaam.ca About His Conversion
- Amir Junaid Muhadith [formerly 'Loon' of Bad Boy Entertainment] (New York, USA)
- What was the Religion of Christ Jesus?
Abraham - A Believer in Islam